Sunday, September 1, 2013

A Title is Born...

"Write as rain"  /  "Right as rain"

Okay, I'll admit it.  I love a good play-on-words.

I also love writing. 

And I LOVE the rain.

Sometimes calm and gentle.  Sometimes fierce and intense.  But consistently cleansing, refreshing, and deeply therapeutic.  A welcome guest bearing gifts of new life and new growth in its hands.

Just like writing.

I am hopeful that during my times here, blog-side, the rain will fall.  And that in the process, there will be cleansing and refreshing...followed by new life and new growth.  For myself...and for any who choose to join me.

And that afterwards, we will all feel right as rain.
(Right as rain:  the feeling or state of being that everything is alright; all is well.)

For me, writing restores that sense of well-being.  Reminds me of what's true and what really matters.  Grants perspective.  Opens up space for new life and growth.

And so, a title is born.  A simple play on words.

"Write as Rain" / "Right as Rain" 

Let the clouds open, and the rain fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment